This Delivery policy is incorporated into our Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
At Eardley Art, we try our very best to ensure that deliveries are carried out as smoothly as possible. We understand how important it is to ensure that your deliveries arrive with you promptly.
Please understand that we only stock one of each original product and a limited number of prints and cards because we are an exclusive brand.
1. Once you have completed your on-line order, the goods will be shipped. We will then send you an email with a tracking number, (if provided by the carrier), so that you can track the journey of your parcel.
2. We aim to ship your parcel within 5 working days. Sometimes extended times are required due to the nature of the product sold.
3. During the Christmas Period, please understand that normal delivery could be longer.
4. All dates quoted for delivering the goods are approximate. If no date is quoted, delivery will take place within 30 days of the confirmation email in respect of your order, save in exceptional circumstances. Eardley Art is not liable for any delay in delivery of goods to you, however caused.
5. We currently accept orders in the UK only. We use Parcel Force and Royal mail as our couriers.
6. The rate that we charge for shipping your order is based on the size and weight of your products, as well as your location.
7. The shipping costs will be shown on your final checkout page, where you will have the option to not place your order.
8. The goods will be shipped to the address you provided during the order process, as the billing address of your payment card.
9. You must examine the goods on arrival and before signing for them.
10. Goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over.